Skip to main content

Remedy through nature for Gastric Bleeding or Gastritis



It happened again, but this time I had become completely ignorant since I never felt pain in my stomach since the last episode. If you need to know how I got this condition, head over here. It was all my fault this time I wasn't very careful about what I consumed. I had a combination of incredibly citrus juices and even had an acidic vitamin c right after, there and then after a few hours I had a Shock episode and I kept on trembling involuntarily, I felt so cold and I at that time, I was confused.

My EMT had no idea what was happening since I was not able to say anything to him, but he asked what seemed to comfort me and that was pressure and warmth. He covered me with a thermal blanket and had embraced and placed pressure in me, I kept on hyperventilating which I decided to try slow breathing exercises as much as I could and tried to take a little nap. It worked but right after I was burning with a fever which was easy to bring down by frequent water and alcohol towel bath. Finally, I was stabilized.

At the very moment, I was now able to talk to him and analyze every moment I had done before the shock, we suspected another gastric bleeding or gastritis but we haven't confirmed it, so by the time I felt hungry, he let me eat rice and pork. It hurt at the gastric area, same pain I had before and there we confirmed it.

This time, I suggested if we could do a more natural way of remedy as an experiment. I wanted everything to be economical as well. He hesitated at first but he agreed to give it a go for a few days only, if recovery does not happen, he will immediately get me to a doctor for a prescription.

Day 1:

On the day of Shock episode:

After confirmation of gastritis, the pain was unbearable and he let me take Geltazine capsule, Multivitamins this is an Over the capsule drug for hyperacidity and let me consume lots of water intake, then he let me take a natural farm, Honey. This combination was very effective that I was so comfortable and slept the whole night without any pain.

Day 2:

By morning, it was decided that I cannot consume any solid foods, he tried soft foods, like Okra, camote tops, honey and rice porridge. 

The sequence is Honey and C-Lium fiber to intake first as stomach coating, rice porridge, okra and then the camote tops. It did not hurt at all and I was even happy I get to consume many of my favorite Honey.

Lunch and breakfast are the same but we bought C-Lium Fiber for added remedy.

Day 3:

Same foods above, C-Lium fiber, Honey, rice porridge, okra and camote tops and then with the addition of double wheat fiber bread. I was able to do normal routines already but he was worried I might get strained so he advised me to rest since the progress is seen and monitored my intake and output was going fine, he decided to continue with the natural methods we talked about.

Day 4:

Same above C-Lium fiber, Honey, rice porridge, okra, camote tops, wheat fiber bread and lots of water. 

Day 5:

This time, I had consumed the usual, but with the addition of white small chicken meat chunks. I thought it would hurt my stomach but it didn't. The coatings and fiber foods I am consuming did a good job of repairing the damage done in my stomach.

Day 6:

Same foods as usual, with everything soft and fiber and we, became adventurous trying out chicken, dumplings, banana and many more.

Day 7:

Soft foods, bread, and porridge for rice. I had swimming at the condo for a good exercise.


SECOND WEEK

I'm on my second week now and I consume once fried duck meat with porridge, just to see how my stomach reacts and lots of honey and fiber foods with a good amount of water, no pain felt.

 Every morning, I would get the pain from hyperacidity but it's easily remedied with a tablespoonful of Honey and C-lium Fiber.

This time I get very conscious of what I consume, no dairy food, no chili foods, few fried but not all the time,  I also have noodles with dumplings but never spicy ones,  and I eat at the right time diligently. Bringing with me at least, bread helps a lot when I am outside for work or at busy photoshoots.


DEALING WITH MENTAL ISSUES AFFECTED BY GASTRITIS/ GASTRIC BLEEDING

This condition has a lot effect to a person, it has been linked proven by researchers that patients suffering from gastritis are most likely experiencing to mood and anxiety disorders. Now you know why gut feeling can sometimes be unreliable during these conditions and it always happens to me, usually, I get a tremendous feeling of anxiety over work, relationship or family and I seem to have the world over my shoulders even when I am not. It is very important that you must be open to your loved ones about these and also to those who are near you, and that you are in your recovery phase. On my part, there is a certain someone that I cannot be open about the condition and the worst part is that person has always been toxic since time immemorial but we live together, so what I do is to stay at my room and just surrounded myself with all my favorite things to do, everything I loved and talked with people who supported me most. Often times, I cannot avoid encounters but I keep in mind that all is well and I would focus on what I love doing most to keep me busy.


BRIEF EXPLANATION WHY I CHOSE THE FOODS ABOVE

Honey - is a traditional medicine, it has been used for many purposes and for it to be used as a remedy is one of an old traditional technique. Honey contains many phenolic compounds which act as anti-oxidants and exhibit anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, analgesic, and anti-carcinogenic. At that very moment, I also needed a boost of sugar since I was starting to get hypoglycemia and this has helped like an All-in-one remedy from my gastric issues to basic hunger. It has become known for its wound healing properties which I freshly had at that moment and it was a literal comfort and help for my gastric issues. I decided to have honey to prevent cancer as well since it has always been in consideration that frequent gastric bleeding might lead to cancer, I started with my natural preventive ways and it's effective. In the study, there concludes that Honey induces Apoptosis, a form of a healthy cell death to eliminate harmful substances into the surrounding area.


C-lium Fiber and Wheat Fiber bread - Fiber has associated with reduced risk of developing stomach ulcers by 60 percent.

Multivitamins- was given to help aid with the vitamins I lost during my shock episode.

Okra - Okra's polysaccharides inhibit adhesion of H. Pylori to stomach tissue, it is a good source of vitamin B which maintains proper functioning of the gastrointestinal systems, even a study of ulcer lesions by ethanol where they used Okra for treatment proven effective treatment

Camote tops- contain polyphenolics protecting the human body from oxidative stress and other minerals to help replenish the body.


CONCLUSION:

My first week was successful and I never felt better. I realized I haven't been monitoring my diet at all, I felt like I forgot I had a condition and ate a lot of unhealthy foods, because of the fiber foods I consume and vegetables in my diet, I noticed I felt more energetic and sharp than ever. My creativity even had a boost with a good credit from clients. Believe me, I was even hosting, photoshoot and doing housework after the 3rd day. I thought before that this condition is a punishment but I have realized that it serves as an indicator, kind of like a stopper when I am consuming unhealthy foods or lifestyle choice. Often times, other people thought conditions like these as a nuisance but I find it as a blessing in disguise to take care of myself even more.

References:

The healing power of Kamote / camote tops -http://bert-firebert.blogspot.com/2011/01/healing-power-of-kamotecamote-aka-sweet.html 

Gastritis diet treatment plan - https://draxe.com/gastritis-diet/

Okra and ethanol gastric lesions -
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/13880209.2018.1442481

Honey and Apoptosis in Human Gastric Mucosa -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963648/

Antiadhesive Properties of Okra against H Pylori Adhesion - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3887003/

 Composition analysis and immuno-modulatory effect of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) extract  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23442637


Gastritis linked to anxiety, mood disorders - https://www.news-medical.net/news/20121128/Gastritis-linked-to-mood-anxiety-disorders.aspx







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home remedies for COVID-19 ( an explanation )

This is a further expanded explanation from the steps taken by my friends who survived CoVid-19 the story is on ReshaDollyPrincess blog: All stated solutions are taken in moderate and controlled amounts: 1. Vomiting and Diarrhea Solution a . Rehydration and Isotonic Drinks - Proven studies and researches of how oral solutions helps adults & kids rehydrate with the use of commercially available rehydration or sports drinks source:  https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=55115 During Inflammatory and Infectious Diarrhea, disruption of the epithelium due to viral or microbial cause triggers diarrhea. The destruction of the Epithelium would cause the discharge of serum and blood into the lumen, as well as lowered water absorption. Thus, resulting in excess sodium, water, and electrolytes. b. For vomiting, Salted biscuits or corn chips - it has been recommended even to pregnant women who experience nausea and vomiting to try saltine cracke

Ectomorph The blessed ones

We’re here to talk about…. Myself* ahem… people are often intrigued about my body type. They usually think that I don’t eat anything at all, or maybe I’m being starved to death. Seriously, I’m not. I have been like this starting 6 or 7 years old. This is my real body type. Let me explain. My body type is named: Ectomorphism or Ectomorph in short. Usually Ectomorph persons are tall in stature. Consider the fact though that my Mother is smaller than me and my Father too, plus our race which is a Filipino. Not to discriminate the height of Filipinos but usually the average height of a Filipino Male:  163.5 cm (5' 4.4")    and Filipino Woman: 151.8 cm (4' 11.8" )    according to: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml .com. Literally, I have normal height for an average Filipino woman, my height is 4’11. As a cute child… When I was younger, I used to eat a lot especially when my favorite foods are served, Sinigang, or Paksiw . As